The Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce (SACC) in Dallas-Fort Worth is looking for a proactive and organized Secretary of the Board.
SACC-Dallas is part of the statewide business network SACC Texas, with local chapters in Austin, Dallas and Houston. It is a membership-based, not-for-profit organization, with around 150 individual and company members in Dallas.
SACC-Texas local chapters work individually and collectively to promote trade and investment between Sweden and Texas.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Ensuring the Board work runs smoothly and efficiently by supporting Board members with planning, coordinating and distributing information
- Administrative tasks related to our member and events management system
- Administrative tasks related to our Board work, such as ordering Business cards, creating new emails etc.
- Invoicing for old and new members and following up on payments
- Organizing and maintaining files, supplies and equipment
- Planning and implementing activities, together with Board, such as business seminars, networking events as well as securing speakers for events.
- Keeping track of SACC-Dallas´ general email Inbox
YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- Self-starter who can prioritize without supervision and a person who see what needs to be done to get a project from A to B.
- Like to be at the heart of things, detail-oriented and have good interpersonal skills
- Can commit a few hours each week working in a not-for-profit organization that has a mission to drive business growth between Sweden and the US/Texas.
- Like to engage and network with people and view SACC as an excellent platform to do so.
- Seek opportunities to support the continued development of a professional organization in Texas that allows networking and learning opportunities for people and companies in our target group.
If this sounds interesting, please send an email to Johanna.email@example.com